• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Che rolo fa Kate Winslet in Avatar?

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Sensei Visualizza il messaggio
      Che rolo fa Kate Winslet in Avatar?
      non si sa
      P.S. come stai? Sei guarito o sei ancora in quarantena?

Commenta

• Il produttore Jon Landau ha pubblicato in rete un nuovo scatto dal dietro le quinte di Avatar 2 e dei vari sequel del franchise
        "Austria, Polonia, Ungheria vi prendete i migranti? No. Ci pagate per mandare via quelli senza permesso di soggiorno? Sempre No. Fantastico! Eccovi dei fondi europei". cit. Alessandro Masala

Commenta

• Iuscirà nel week end in Cina e si riapproprierà del record all time

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-release-china

Commenta

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CMXgCRmp...ource=ig_embed

Ultima modifica di omark; 14 marzo 21, 09:48.

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Sonny Crockett Visualizza il messaggio
              Iuscirà nel week end in Cina e si riapproprierà del record all time

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-release-china
              giustizia divina

Commenta

• https://www.indiewire.com/2021/04/ja...rs-1234627393/

Zio Jim bacchettone

“When I sat down to write the sequels, I knew there were going to be three at the time and eventually it turned into four, I put together a group of writers and said, ‘I don’t want to hear anybody’s new ideas or anyone’s pitches until we have spent some time figuring out what worked on the first film, what connected, and why it worked. They kept wanting to talk about the new stories. I said, ‘We aren’t doing that yet.’ Eventually I had to threaten to fire them all because they were doing what writers do, which is to try and create new stories. I said, ‘We need to understand what the connection was and protect it, protect that ember and that flame.'”

Along with his writing team, Cameron re-watched the first movie and mapped out a three-tier structure to explain the original’s unprecedented success. The first tier was “the surface storyline, which is just the plot,” and the second tier was thematic, “the spiritualism and the themes of capitalism, imperialism, colonialism, human rights abuses, and nature deficit disorder.” But it was the third tier that proved most essential.

“There was a tertiary level as well, and we were all in unison about it, but there was a level that was dreamlike that you could not express in a sentence. It didn’t have any ‘-isms’ to it, it was a dreamlike sense of a yearning to be there, to be in that space, to be in a place that is safe and where you wanted to be. Whether that was flying, that sense of freedom and exhilaration, or whether it’s being in the forest where you can smell the earth. It was a sensory thing that communicated on such a deep level. That was the spirituality of the first film.”

When Cameron finally allowed his writers to start coming up with new storylines, it was the third tier that became the team’s guiding light. As the director explained, “We created and rejected many storylines for the second and third film because they didn’t take us to that transportive, dreaming-with-your-eyes-wide-open feeling.”

Dev'essere stata una vera e propria palestra per gli sceneggiatori.
                Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Commenta

• beh ma lui può fare quello che vuole, può permettersi benissimo di insegnare il mestiere agli sceneggiatori

Commenta

• Queste parole mi fanno ben sperare che saranno sequel molto interessanti, e lo dice uno che accolse freddamente il primo Avatar.

Comunque, per chi non lo sapesse, Cameron è famoso nell'ambiente per essere estremamente esigente e duro. Tipo nel primo Titanic lasciava le comparse e gli attori per ore in acqua a fare mille ciak.
                    Spoiler! Mostra

Commenta

In esecuzione...
                    X